Friday, April 6, 2007

April , the 3rd


Well... simply, it's 3 days that I'm over 21 years old!




My dearest ones took a gorgeous party for me... and it is placed in the most unforgettable section of my mind!







It was so sweet, that I can't play my routine life in my mind's media player! The operator is paused, and fails to move the bar's indicator...




The problem is thatI always think that in each and every birthday, you must be reborn again! and become fresh, and cheerful...


Well... I'm just trying to troubleshoot this error,


soon...




3 comments:

S. Susan Marandi said...

Happy birthday, a few days late! :-) And keep up the great work on your blog; I'm proud of you!

spa6 said...

happy birthday more than 21000 times,honey.

truth seekers said...

Congratulation! both for your nice blog and your birthday.
narges