Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A trip for spring!

It's 8 days:




The SPRING has come and made everything fresh;




The year, the month, the days, the air, and the nature.



But...




Just one thing is becoming old, and it alone worths all those freshness...


...



Our friendship!





Translation of a beautiful message!



**********************************************************************




The smell of the humid spring...


When the rain drops knock on the window


And the scourges of the clouds, touch the tearful face of the ground...


...It's just a vague inspired voice,

from the nature...



The smell of the sea,


The nice perfume of the life which is current in the veins of the woods,


"And it's breaking my heart,


I know what I must do...


I hear my country call me

But I wanna be with you

It's taking my side

One of us will lose,

Don't let go,

I want to know,

That you will wait for me...

...Until the day


There's no borderline..."


I will come back after my trip is over!

;-)



2 comments:

M.Pakdel said...

Well.. I've been always wondering how come you never run out of fresh ideas?!
Keep up the good work "Spring Girl"!

Maryam Ahmadzadeh said...

Dear Mitra,

Happy new year. Wish you a good trip. ;-)

Best,
Maryam