Saturday, March 17, 2007

The steps of Spring



It’s for such a long time that I want to write about the coming steps of spring.




Since I’m a daughter of spring! And she is just 14 days older than me ;-) this extraordinary season is a palpable paradise for me.

I even selected the title:
“Have you recognized the smell? The spring is coming!”







As far as I was busy with the custom of cleaning all the stuffs on the verge of spring, I didn’t find the chance to jot it down and share it.

So, now I’m going to write about these exciting changes not only in the face of the earth, but also in the depth of our hearts…







I found out that on the surface, the purpose of all these beautiful feelings of eagerness, desire, excitement, fascination and freshness is the moment of changing the year. And deeply thinking you will recognize that most of the people ignore all those mentioned feeling, because they consider that moment of the change is the peak of their joy!

But the reality is that the beauty of the spring is due to the nature of all the enthusiasm, anxiety, and emotion that it brings into our hearts.

All the nice things about the spring are absorbed in the last two weeks of the old year, while we celebrate the first two weeks of the New Year. Although doing some great customs like visiting the family members and inviting them back is delightful and appealing, but it must not make the soul of the nature to be outshined and neglected because of its surface.

This belief is something common between me and some friends of mine, so we always celebrate the last Thursday of the year by going into the nature and especially to the mountains.



In these days the whole soul of the nature yields the glad tidings of the blossoms of spring. It reminds a mythical phoenix, reborn from the ashes.





In the following I will place some pictures that we have taken from the mountain Darake in the last Thursday of the old year.




















There was such a gorgeous silence which we couldn’t be satisfied to abandon that magnificent temple of the pure prayers. I’m so sorry that the sound of the silence of water is not available in these pictures.

No comments: