Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Refreshing the soul!


Be strong enough to face the world each day.

Be weak enough to know you cannot do everything.



Be generous to those who need your help.

Be frugal of what you need yourself.



Be wise enough to know that you do not know everything.

Be wise enough to believe in your capabilities.



Be willing to share your joys.

Be willing to share the sorrows of others.



Be a leader when you see a path others have missed.

Be a follower when you are uncertain.



Be the first to congratulate an opponent who succeeds.

Be the last who criticize a colleague who fails.



Be sure where your next step will fall so that you will not stumble.

Be sure of your final destination in case you are going the wrong way.



Be loving to those who love you.

Be loving to those who do not love you.



And above all, BE YOURSELF!
(From VIVA, volume 2, August 2005)

7 comments:

Parisa Mehran said...

Dear Mitra,

The poem is really nice. It makes me refresh my soul!!! Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Parisa

Anonymous said...

Good... I'll be myself
Hey, my eyes are accustomed to your blog so I guess I can read it with little problem :p
thank you for the change :)
GOOD LUCK

Sonia said...

Hi dear Mitra,
This entry was great! "Be loving to those who love you, be loving to those who don't love you"...
I really really enjoyed reading it!
Thanks for sharing...
P.S. That reminded me of Leo Buscaglia's article, which we read in Dr. Ghahremaani's class.

Anonymous said...

Maybe LIFE is not that party you always wished for,but now that you areinvited to in,dance as beautifully as you can.
I'm sure you are doing it well Mitra...

Maryam Ahmadzadeh said...

Dear Mitra,
I liked this post of yours very much. Thanks for sharing it.

TC,
Maryam

Mitra said...

well, hello again, Laleh. I really thank you for keeping on visiting my blog and commenting! Actually I thoght to your suggestions on improving my blog and tried to change some of the factors you have mentioned. But about the font and the color, my dear I must say that I'm crazy about any kind of pink, light purple and sky blue! my favorite font is also Georgia.
So no matter how hard I tried to improve the matter, I couldn't find good alternative ones. And making the fonts larger will figure a huge beast out of the words! So anyhow I thank you for saying those problems to me, I will try to solve it somehow ( changing my taste maybe), also I'm sorry for answering late. I hope tou still come and share your nice ideas with me. Thank you. :-)

Mitra said...

Dear anonymous! You really made me mixed up with your comment... and the most mysterious thing was about your name: ANONYMOUS! I would be pleased if you would write your name; because I felt that you know me for such a long time!

Anyhow, thank you very very much for your comment,
wish you keep on the good job! ;-)