Friday, September 28, 2007

E-books for Novel I


Hello everyone!
Thanks God that at last something motivated me for a new post on this ( I wish not!!!) forgotten blog!

Well… going straight to the point, here are the first four important novels for our NOVEL I course that I think finding them at the bookshelves is not only time-consuming, but even completely futile! Since I guess the 2nd and the 3rd ones aren’t available in bookstores anymore!

Although some sellers promised about providing the books but it 's a good idea to have the free e-books just in case that the original books are not available for any reason!
So here you are, wish you can download them easily and enjoy them!




Robinson crusoe:




Tristram Shandy:






Pamela:


***Vol I ( Virtue Rewarded):

Vol II:





Tom Jones:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mitra,

Thank you very very much for making these books available on your web. It is such a relief for me to have them, for I have not yet been able to find any of them in Karaj.

Best wishes,
Nolioufar

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I'm Glad, that found this blog. it is very resourceful and usful to my study.