Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let’s see! What am I supposed to write...?






I feel as fresh as a new born child; just able to burst into tears, after facing the unknown world which is welcoming an alien!

I feel no better than that child; however, I’m burning in the fire of enthusiasm, eagerness, excitement, and impatience.

This sweet mixture of adventuresome feelings is such a gift for such an adventurer, and excitement seeker! So I guess I owe a real enormous “THANK YOU” to the reason of this lovely inside marathon of my thoughts, my professor dear Dr. Marandi, who motivated me and my other classmates to make individual weblogs as an assignment. And even before that I must thank God who loves me so much, showing me the way up to hills so explicitly.

It was actually for ages that my monotonous routine life with all its dull and boring elements was hardly laced with any novel, remarkable events. And this unwanted, annoying repetition was just racking my nerve.
For the kind of dreamy person that I am, there were always some tempting patches of sunlight, but I was too exhausted and lazy to get up and start.

Now, I feel a kind of extraordinary energy in my arms and sort of impatience for making my dreams come true; the dreams and plans that I have for this area of mine. But I guess I must learn patience and try to go step by step.

This page is going to be a place for my revealing of thoughts, beliefs, concerns, interests and anything you can think of… I have lots of ideas for this project and I am drowning in the whirlpool of these thoughts, since I do not know where to start.

Aside from our assignments, first of all I want to use this opportunity as a student of English literature from Azzahra University, and narrate the life of a typical college student of this major, in this university.

Then I am going to place some new ideas of definition and study of self that I have found out recently in my reading and comprehension class by Dr. Ghahremani ( of course I have asked permission in advance)

And at last my diary would show up.

Until now I couldn’t find any way for categorizing them and putting them in different archives but I hope I could find the way soon.

By the way, I wanted to write some poems of mine in this weblog, but since they were written in Persian I preferred to put them in another weblog that you can see its link in the link bar. Of course I will put them in this page as soon as I can translate them in an accepted form.

Oh! I were about to forget one important thing. In the link bar there is a nice link to IRAN in whatever field, history, literature, and etc. I wish you would enjoy it.

And as the last word let me pray and ask God to help me make this page laden with delicious fruits!

I will come back soon…

3 comments:

S. Susan Marandi said...

Way to go, Ms. Salari! That was very quick of you! :-)

Congratulations on your blog; I love it! Keep up the good work!

Mitra said...

Thank you very much.

Your comment really cheers me up!

I wish that God help me to keep up...

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog!
please keep go on mitra...